Thursday, September 17, 2009

father's bithday

today i went 2 jusco mall for getting some bju raye....after tht my mother enter a watch shop...wa mhl2 nye jam...ade sampai rm10000...wui...expensive expensive....after tht my father choose what ever watch he want...i said,''x membazir ke mak beli jam mhl''....

lastly my mom said to me,''ri rabu 16/09/09 ri2 kan birthday ayh ko''...oooo upenye..forgot la...hehehe...my mom buy a watch for my father with a fee rm400...erm...so romantic





erm...i got a idea on tht time...kalu aku kawin anti aku nk bg hantaran kat is3 aku jam tgn la..hehehe..extra,rantai,cincin,kasut..its ok,one day the times will coming for me...

for somebody over there,i'll choose u the best watch for wedding give later...hahahahaha....x suke ke suke ke kene suke gak...

tp 2 la kene saving money dr skrg...ok la...i'll try...hehehehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home