Tuesday, September 1, 2009

bby bear...



ashee...
u look cute with the teddy..=]
sorry,baru skrg tahu how to type n post the pic in my blog...
i want u 2 know...i like u,i keep loving u,miz u,sacrifice for u bcoz of urself.
i don't thing tht i like u coz of ur physical..but smething inside u tht make my heart always waiting for u...
even thought after u fly leaving me,i always crying coz u didn't show ur love for me again.. n u do some decision tht u want ur relation as a good fwen...xpela...mgkin ashee dah bc post man yg panjang man dedicate tuk ashee.. man harap man selalu kuat....
man menangis ngn cikgu,ngn kwn2..i asks them..teacher,manis x bercinte?man terlalu bersungguh2 tuk ashee..even man pnah ade big prob pun man tetap settle kan maslh ashee.. tp x pe..man ase man redha dgn sume yg berlaku..
i'm proud of her coz god ave give me chance for aving her love for 4years..knowing her,take care of her,guide her n i miz all tht... but everything ave change.. keep smiling ashee..
always see the moon n stars,u can see me at there...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home