Friday, March 27, 2009

nice things that had happened recently..

After watching 7pounds...he3..she cried..ha3..maybe she felt touched by the movie..we haven't met for ages..luckily i got this chance to go to KL..so i tried my best to make her happy..

i really felt appreciate when she tried her best to cook for me:)..thanks dear..:)

actually recantly i'm really busy preparing for forums and muet..plus, my stpm..those things make me getting really exhau
sted day by day..but thanks Allah I could maintain my weight again.i'm still trying to reduce some more weight...hu2..

I also buy some things for her..one of the cute keychain here I choose because i know she really loves chocolate..ha3..

i tried to sing for her but her face turn reddish..ha3..maybe shy if people look at us..hi2

ok..
i will try my best to give the best for her..
now and in the future..
i will strive hard for my future... 
like i said before..
i will lend my shoulder for her to cry on..
all the best for you dear..
i know it's foundation is not easy.
so i understand.;).
ok..toodle....................................








Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Ashirah Ibrahim said...

where's d pinky's bear keychain?
superman quick i need ur help..hi3

April 4, 2009 at 8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home